2011年8月25日 星期四

Fruit Paradise: 水果也瘋狂!

The best tart in my memeory can track back to Swiss friends' apt when I visited them in year 2000.  My friend's wife just gave birth to their new born baby and his mother-in-law made cherry tarts for them.  The tarts was hand made and lots of cherries.  No wonder it's delicious!

Now, in Singapore, I found one nice tart shop.  It is originated from Tokyo Japan.  Accordingly, the tarts are not too sweet and FRUITS are main majors on the tarts.  Oops....almost forgot...the shop name is Fruit Paradise and currently 4 outlets islandwide.  They offer tart set, which is optional tart with coffee or tea.  I ordered Cappuchino once and that was the best I ever had in town.  Recently, I tried Yuzu Tea with mixed fruit tart.  It was just nice as usual.  Well, they do not have Lychee Tart.  Otherwise, I think i will buy the whole big tart (7 or 8 slices). 

沒有留言:

張貼留言