2009年6月15日 星期一

Slim Beauty

I have devoted myself to work these few days. That's why there's no paragraph having been posted to this blog for a long time. After exhibition, i had sort of break. It's better for me to note down some recent thoughts.

Maybe it's because of too much work, I was thinking: why I need to work? If I were slim beauty, no need to work so hard. Why? If I were slim beauty, can attract rich guys to invest my life: lot of jewerly; fancy clothes; expensive bags; great car; gorgeous mansion and still many other good things. Life will be pleasant in this way. No need to work at all.

The truth is I am not slim. Even if i were slim down, i was unable to attract valuable men. well, i am not a beauty. Slim Beauty is a dream for me....unfulfillable dream. How sad it is!
Lucky that my parents offered me to study at school. At least, i can earn my own life now.
This is life, isn't it?

1 則留言:

  1. I've been reading the blog of a Japanese TV artist for sometime. Well, I was expecting that her life is somewhat luxury and no hard work. But to my surprise, she works hard, or even harder than normal people. Early hours, bad weathers... no matter what is the situation, she needs to perform her best in order to survive!! I think it is not realistic to envy those pretty or rich people! You don't see the hard work they put in!!! You just see the result!!!

    回覆刪除