2010年1月24日 星期日

Singapore General Hospital

In order to get EP - Employment Pass, I have to do genral check-up in the hospital. The biggest general hospital is just near my office (around 2 stops by MRT). So, I choosed to visit this one.

The hospital is very pretty, compared with hospitals in Taiwan. They offer free coffee (american coffee, coffee au lite, cappochino, etc) and hot milo. The overall facilities look very fancy to me.

The only disadvantage is long waiting. For general check up, i only take x-ray and HIV blood testing. But, i spent the whole morning to read magazines in the sofa. Till lunchtime, they start to move...everyone speeds up. I guess it's owing to lunchtime. Maybe they are hungry or something....who knows.

Anyway, i went for collection the other day. My EP will be issued tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

沒有留言:

張貼留言