2010年3月23日 星期二

Cute Mom's Birthday

Though Saturday was a raining day, we still go to restaurant for lunch.
Why? Because it's my beloved cute Mom's birthday party.
What else? I was intending to treat cute Mom and HD to Lawry's long time ago.
It could be counted back to few years ago.
They were waiting to be treated after my first salary in Singapore.
My story sometimes is very dramatic....well, i did not earn that salary.
This year, i returned to Singapore and finally...finally....get my first salary here.
My words always count la. So, let's go to Lawry's.

We were the first table customer because we went there 11:30AM.
The music is Latin and the atmosphere is quiet, which i prefer.
I ordered Lawry's cut; HD Singapore cut; and cute Mom is Salmon & Chicken.
Before we started salad, the waitress even had a performance ( a simple dance to make salad).
The ceaser salad is fresh and crunchy....very attemping to move on to main course.
The meat is very juicy and tender. So, even they serve in a big amount, we still managed to finish large potention.
After meal, we have coffee and chocolate. The chocolate flavour is funny - peanut butter.
It's very American - very sweet.
Overall, we enjoyed this lunch at Lawry's very much.
It cost around SGD300. cannot come here very often. But, must come sometimes!
Posted by Picasa

沒有留言:

張貼留言