2010年8月7日 星期六

QB House

I am intended to grow my hair very long.  But, maybe because of age, the growing speed is very slow.  Till now, the lengh is just around my shoulder.  From time to time, I have to trim the hair.  Otherwise, my thick hair will look very very messy. 
QB house is everywhere in Singapore.  It is a Japanese chain store - quick cut hair studio.  I ever tried once at Funan centre because our Japanese presidents were coming to Singapore.  This morning, i walked to somerset 313.  Of coure...not because of Singapore National Day la....just because of my hair is so thick and heavy...made me headache.  So, i decided to trim my hair at QB house.
After taking above photo, i want to continue to take photo of vending machine which sell the ticket.  Then, I was stopped by the female hair stylist.  She told me taking pictures are not allowed at QB house.  That's why I only have one photo to show.  I was served by the male stylist.  He is quite cute and talked a lot during his service.  Energetic young boy la!  After trim, i found my hair become lighter!  SGD10 works!!




4 則留言:

  1. 網誌管理員已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  2. 網誌管理員已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  3. 網誌管理員已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  4. Dear Princess Wonderland

    I'm Gabrielle from Beauty Undercover, a website reviewing hair and beauty salons in Singapore :)

    While searching online, we came across your blog commenting on QB House.




    Would you mind if we publish an excerpt of your blog post and link to your page here: http://www.beautyundercover.sg/hair/qb-house/


    Your blog post would help others know more about an experience at the salon, make a better salon decision and at the same time, increase your blog traffic.




    Let us know :) and hope you have a great week ahead.




    Warm Regards

    Agent G

    回覆刪除