2009年10月6日 星期二

Lin's Garden in Wufong

Lin's Garden is a historic architecture in Taiwan. It was protected by government. After earthquake, the garden was ruined. Government spent a large amount of budget to redesign this garden. I was told President Ma will come to Wufong to announce its re-open. So, i walked to that area to take some pictures. Well, i think President Ma was just a rumor because the garden is still under construction. Somehow, few parts have been rebuilt (see the belowing parts of pictures).
Someday, if it's really re-open, will update la!
Posted by Picasa

1 則留言:

  1. I remember this garden. When I was in elementary school, me and my friend saw a long hair woman in black dress standing there! We were so frightened that we ran away!!! haha~~ but at that time, there were people living in the garden~~~ haha~~

    回覆刪除